1. This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Meh, I'm a big girl so I can handle it.
2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Figorea...B-but he's already married...with kids.
3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Yeah, even though I was tired because I kept waking up in the middle of the night.
4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
At Estation Deportivo wait for the train to Martinez Nadal with my dad
5. What are you excited for?
I am excited for this week to end so that I can have some relaxation time.
6. What were you doing yesterday?
7. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Mami and Papi when I was the phone with them.
8. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Chinese food...and still am.
9. Have a best friend?
10. Are you scared to fall in love?
No, but it is not a priority for me at the moment.
11. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes because I was.
12. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
This woman earlier who ordered a coffee and toast from us. She did not like the fact that the coffee was not already made, that I had to make the cup fresh and also that she had to wait for her toast. She was talking about us as she was standing there waiting for her order. It was quite noticeable that she was insulting us because she would look up at me and cover her mouth with an envelope that she had in her hand and keep her eyes fixed on me as she was whispering to the woman beside her who was waiting for her sandwich. She was not only an impatient bitch, but a rude one as well. I so wanted to throw the hot coffee in her face and throw the toast on the ground. I was so pissed.
13. What time is it right this second?
14. What do you want right now?
I want the weekend to show up.
15. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My mom as we were coming back from Old San Juan
16. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Single and proud of it.
17. When was the last time you cried?
Two days ago after making a delivery to Carimed Plaza. Yes kinda stupid reason for doing so, we realized that we forgot the mayo and mayo-ketchup at home and they wanted both. So because of that, we gave it to them for free, though after Papi showed up with both he and I went back upstairs because I didn't want to go up there alone and they gave us the $7 dollars. The woman that ordered said that giving her the sandwich for free just because we didn't have those two things was silly.
18. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
For the most part. Mami and I get at each other here and there, but other than that, yeah.
19. Do you find it hard to trust others?
20. How fast does your mind change?
Usually when I have decided on something, I usually stick with it.
21. I bet you miss somebody right now.
Oh yeah. I miss my sister, brother, and my nieces and nephews.
22. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I think I am. Though life is a bit difficult, all that matters is that I am healthy and am surviving day to day.
23. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Because they are lazy and are not willing to put forth the effort that others do.
24. Tell me what's on your mind?
Oh man, so many things actually. However, mostly the main thing that is on my mind is how we (my parents and myself) are going to get out of this rut we are in.
25. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Well I would say Halloween and Christmas, but in all honesty, I am looking forward to getting through these next three months with no problems.
26. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
I've worn guys shirts mostly because I thought they were awesome
27. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
Do not know
28. When is your next road trip?
Ha, nonexistent since we do not have the money to do such a thing.
29. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
No I don't.
30. How's your heart?
Good...It is still pumping and junk
31. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
32. What are you planning on doing after this?
Finish eating and then jump into my homework.
34. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
My mami and papi...oh and my sissy!
35. Who do you not get along with?
Most of my mom's side of the family (and I really don't want to get along with them anyway), rude customers...there are probably more, but I just cannot think of them at the moment.
36. What does your 3rd recent text say?
I don't know because I don't have my phone at the moment, my mom and I share a phone so.
37. What are you wearing right now?
Blue jeans and a black spaghetti strap shirt.
38. You're locked in a room with the person you last kissed, how is it?
IUm...I kissed my dad...so...
39. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
Yesterday...and I had tomatoes on it as well. Yum!
40. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Boy=Basil and no it is not for a certain reason that some would think. I love the meaning of the word.
41. How did you feel when you woke up?
Tired because I has class last night, but ready to start a new day.
42. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Please, I'm not that desperate.
43. Do you crack your knuckles?
Yep, all the time
44. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Asleep since I had class last night and didn't get home until 10 almost 11.
45. What are your LEGAL initials?
46. Who's the first B in your contacts?
I don't have any under B
47. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Not too long ago. My dad was being a dork as always.
48. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
Depends on the situation.
49. Explain your last awkward moment?
I really do not remember.
50. Are you afraid of the dark?
Only after I have watched something creepy.
51. Do you have good vision?
Haha, no I'm blind as a bat without my glasses or contacts though even now I'm having trouble seeing because I need to get my eyes rechecked. Thing is, it costs money and we cannot afford it.
52. Have you ever tripped someone?
53. Have you ever slapped someone?
54. Are you Irish?
55. Do you use chap stick?
56. Do you have any scars?
Yeah I have a burn scar on my right arm, right middle finger, and right middle toe from when I burned myself. Do not ask about the toe. One of my left pointer from when I used a butter knife to get a pocket knife open when I was 6. One on my right palm, from what I still do not know. I also have mystery ones that I did not even know I had.
57. Is there someone you will never forgive?
I'm all right on the forgiving part; it is the forgetting that I still have trouble with.
58. Name the last person to text you.
59. Can you go in public looking like you do?
60. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Middle, but slightly to the left.
61. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Pray and hope that things go right
62. Do you miss the way things used to be?
At time I do, but change it good.
63. Song you're thinking of right now?
"Fearless" by Ozzy has been in my head all day.
64. Will tomorrow be better than today?
65. What's the color of the shirt you are wearing?
66. Who was the first friend that you had?
I do not remember their names, but they were brother and sister and lived right across the street from us when we lived in Groton, New York.
67. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yeah. I think having someone lie to you would bother you.
68. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
I think so, though there have been times in my life I forced myself to be happy. Not a very good feeling.
- Mood: Hungry
- Reading: Whitechapel the Final Stand of Sherlock Holmes
- Eating: Chinese food
- Drinking: Pepsi
Are you sure you don't like the name Basil because of the reason I'm thinking of?